Sandalwood Shaving Soap With Wooden BowlRegular price $61.00
For a more traditional wet-shave experience, The Sandalwood Shaving Soap produces a rich and foamy lather that softens the beard for a close and comfortable shave. The Art of Shaving Shaving Soap’s unique blend of botanical ingredients hydrates your hair for shaving, leaves your skin feeling smooth and protected from irritation.
The distinctly masculine scent of woody, sandalwood is paired with deep and lush aromas invoking memories of traditional wet shaving techniques of times past.
- Comes in a wooden Teak bowl.
- Refill option sold separately.
- Formulated without synthetic dyes and alcohol.
- Best when used with a shaving brush with warm water.
- The Sandalwood Shaving Soap provides a rich, foamy lather that helps protect the skin from irritation and razor burn by improving razor glide.
- The formula contains Glycerin and Coconut oil to help provide hydration and pure essential oils and extracts offering a classic Sandalwood aroma.
- Teak wooden bowl is durable in a wet environment as well as provides a secure grip in order to lather soap.
For a traditional wet-shave, always shave during or after a warm shower. Wet a shaving brush with warm water and whisk it over the surface of the soap. Bring to lather on face or shaving bowl using a circular motion. To generate a fuller and thicker lather, simply add more warm water to the brush. First, shave with the grain, then re-lather and shave lightly against the grain for a closer shave. Rinse with cool water and apply The Art of Shaving After-Shave Balm.
Potassium Palmitate, Sodium Palmitate, Potassium Stearate, Potassium Palm Kernelate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Water (Aqua), Palm Kernel Acid, Fragrance, Lecithin, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Titanium Dioxide (CI77981), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Iron Oxides (CI77491)
The Art of Shaving ingredients are updated as frequently as possible. Please refer to the ingredient listing on the packaging of your product to ensure all ingredients are suitable for your needs.