Lavender Shaving Soap With Wooden Bowl
For a more traditional wet-shave experience, The Lavender Shaving Soap generates a rich and foamy lather that helps protect the skin from irritation by improving razor glide.
Our soothing lavender aroma calls to mind the lush rolling hills of the Baltic fields. The subtle and calming scent of lavender entices the senses and heightens the shaving experience.
- Comes in a wooden Teak bowl.
- Refill option sold separately.
- Formulated without synthetic dyes and alcohol.
- Best when used with a shaving brush with warm water.
- Formulated with Glycerin, Coconut Oil and pure Essential Oils and extracts, the Shaving Soap helps prepare hair for shaving and leaves your skin feeling smooth.
- Teak wooden bowl is durable in a wet environment as well as provides a secure grip in order to lather soap.
How to Use:
For a traditional wet-shave, always shave during or after a warm shower. Wet a shaving brush with warm water and whisk it over the surface of the soap. Bring to lather on face or shaving bowl using a circular motion. To generate a fuller and thicker lather, simply add more warm water to the brush. First, shave with the grain, then re-lather and shave lightly against the grain for a closer shave. Rinse with cool water and apply The Art of Shaving After-Shave Balm.